Hills Commercial Cleaning proudly support our local communities, our clients, charities and the environment.
We place a high priority on ensuring that we give back – and we do this in a number of ways.
Consideration for our environment is of the utmost importance. Every cleaning activity has some impact on environment. As a responsible organisation, it is our duty to reduce and minimise that impact.
At Hills Commercial Cleaning, we are committed to ensuring compliance with all relevant and applicable EPA legal requirements. We have incorporated an Environmental Policy to ensure that we lead the industry in reducing the impact we place on the environment through activities of our business. We achieve this by:
- Minimising the use of non-essential chemicals, products and materials;
- Minimising waste and improving recycling both within the company and by our customers;
- Minimising toxic emissions by selecting plant equipment that has environmental standards; and
- Complying with environmental laws, regulations and standards.
Hills Commercial Cleaning services, staff, strategic partners and contractors are all committed to the promotion of environmental health and management systems, and to improving and helping our environment.
School Recycling Program
We recognise the importance of recycling and we are committed to the minimisation of waste both within our own company and also by our customers.
We work closely with our customers to assist them with their recycling and waste reduction programs. We do this by:
- Conducting a waste and recycling audit to identify areas for improvement
- Supplying consumables that are environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Using products and equipment that have minimal impact on the environment
We are proud to support the following charities, to assist them to continue to do the valuable work that they do. If you would also like to support them you can do so by clicking on the links below:
Legacy is a voluntary organisation providing services to around 80,000 families of veterans who have died or given their health. Today Legacy’s caring and compassionate service assists over 80,000 widows and 1,800 children and dependants with a disability.
The Smith Family
The Smith Family is a children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australian children to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves.
Beyond Blue provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health, whatever their age and wherever they live.